Colores cables cuadros eléctricos industriales
COLORES DE LOS CABLES EN EUROPA, NORMAS: EN60204-1 IEC60204-1 (AÑO 2007)
- BLACK: a.c and d.c power circuits.
NEGRO: CIRCUITO DE FUERZA O POTENCIA
- RED: a.c control circuits.
ROJO: CIRCUITO DE MANDO O CONTROL EN C.A.
- BLUE: d.c. control circuits
AZUL: CIRCUTIO DE MANDO O CONTROL C.C.
- ORANGE: interlock control circuits supplied from an external power source.
NARANJA: CIRCUITOS ALIMENTADOS CON FUENTE EXTERNA. Por ejemplo. SAI
- LIGHT BLUE: neutral
AZUL CLARO: NEUTRO
- GREEN-AND-YELLOW: protective conductor
AMARILLO-VERDE: CONDUCTOR TIERRA
AMERICA =NEC and CEC (and UL508A in the general section) only define the colours for neutral and equipotential conductors:
- white or grey: neutral
- green (green-yellow also allowed): ground connection
All other conductors can be identified with any colour provided that the above colours are not used.
The NFPA 79 standard for Industrial Machinery (and section 66.9 of UL508A) specifies cable colour:
- black: all the rated voltage conductors (both power and control)
- white or grey: for conductors in alternating current connected to the grounded circuit (mainly the neutral and the earth side of the AC control circuits)
- green: (green-yellow also allowed); ground connection
- red:AC control circuit with voltage different from the rated one (ungrounded)
- blue: DC control circuit (ungrounded)
- blue-white: DC control circuit (grounded)
- yellow: (orange also allowed ); interlocking circuits powered upstream the main circuit breaker (grounded)
- yellow-white: interlocking circuits powered upstream the main circuit breaker (ungrounded)